[Pdns-users] SOA query spin loop!

Paul Freeman paul at cachemail.net
Tue Jan 13 17:59:30 UTC 2004

Hi
	A problem seems to have developed on our PowerDNS installation
recently, I noticed high CPU loads on my MySQL & Pdns processes, taking a
closer look it now seems for some reason, that, pdns is querying all the
SOA's for each zone constantly with no pause at all between each pass!

Has anyone else had this? Or able to point to a probable cause? - it serves
about 70 TLD's and at the moment I've had to shut it down :(

I tried upgrading to 2.9.13 but to no avail!

Prior to this it had been runnig fine for 18+ months!

Regards
	Paul