[Pdns-users] still more performance issues

AJ McKee aj.mckee at nmtbmedia.com
Thu Feb 26 21:22:17 UTC 2004

This seems to be a common question I can see from going through the list
history.

If it is alright with Bert and the other PowerDNS members on the list,
could I propose that a list of things required before a submission is
made of this type, including handy tools, common commands to use etc etc
and I will generate a web page for it and submit it to Bert and the
powerdns webmaster for their approval. If they do approve of it then we
can then at least make sure (myself included) that Bert and the rest of
the list don't waste their time.

Just my 2cents
AJ