[Pdns-users] pdns 2.9.12 and 2.9.15 on debian mips

Remco Post remco at pipsworld.nl
Wed Feb 25 21:11:52 UTC 2004

On Feb 25, 2004, at 20:55, Jess Mahan wrote:

>  Seemed to do the trick, now I can specify a recursor on
>  and Intel box, but doesn't work if I run the recursor
>  on MIPS.

I haven't been able to build the recorsor either. But at least with
this patch, PDNS is capable of using a recursor. I for now configured
bind as my recursor...
--
Met vriendelijke groeten,

Remco Post

SARA - Reken- en Netwerkdiensten                      http://www.sara.nl
High Performance Computing  Tel. +31 20 592 8008    Fax. +31 20 668 3167

"I really didn't foresee the Internet. But then, neither did the
computer industry. Not that that tells us very much of course - the
computer industry didn't even foresee that the century was going
to end."                                       -- Douglas Adams