[Pdns-users] any downloadable front ends?

brian phatblinkie at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 27 23:44:24 UTC 2004

hello everyone.
Please excuse my asking, but I just started useing the pdns server with a mysql backend and was wondering if there were any free frontends that you know of. It would save me a ton of time getting the sql statements from an already made front end versus making my own. I plan on making my own anyways but It sure would help to see others code and how they made a working front end for editing the backend data.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions you might provide.

Brian