[Pdns-users] Trouble with powerdns express accounts

Fathi fathi.engineer at gnet.tn
Thu Feb 12 11:54:23 UTC 2004

Sorry if this is not the right place to ask for this.
Since several days I'm trying to get a powerdns express
account but this seems to not work. I am told that the
account have been created succesfully and the password
emailed to me but nothing arrives.
Trying to create another account with the same user or email
is not possible: I get an already exists message.
I have tried different usernames and different emails with
different isps. So this is not an isp problem.

Can someone point me some where other than the powerdns.com
email contact, which didn't answer to my email.