[Pdns-users] GPGSQL and PostgreSQL restart

Radek Hladik pdns-user.conf at bearbone.twobears.cz
Thu Aug 5 20:27:13 UTC 2004

Hi!
	I Have another question about PowerDNS. I'm using the gpgsql backend.
The problem is, that I need to shutdown postgresql server every day for
backups. I've found that the gpgsql backend connects to the db server
once it is started and is connected for the whole time pdns is running.
When I restart DB server, pdns is not able to reconnect to the db engine
and stops working. It looks that the only way is to modify the gpgsql
module. Or is there any other possibility?

Radek Hladik