[Pdns-users] pdns.conf => allow-axfr-ips

Oliver Peter ollie.peter at web.de
Fri Apr 2 14:04:13 UTC 2004

Dear powerdns-user - and maybe developer ;)

I'm searching for a way to change/add/remove IP's at the 'allow-axfr-ips' field
in the server-config file without restarting the server.

We want to use the server with many new dynamic slave servers. And I can't see a
chance to change the 'allow-axfr-ips' while running the server - so there have to
be a way to change these IP's with like "pdns_control add-axfr-ip=123.123.123.123" ;)

Thanks & Greets,
Oliver

--
"De-fault!  The two sweetest words in the English language."
                -- Homer Simpson (Deep Space Homer)