[Pdns-users] Crashing 2.9.11

Marc van de Geijn mvdgeijn at xs4all.nl
Sat Sep 27 10:22:28 UTC 2003

Thanks for your answer, Michel, but I can not change the backend. The reason
for this is that I provide my customers the option to change their DNS
settings themselves using a control panel.  The control panel is accessing
the DNS settings by reading the PDNS database tables. Being able to provide
this service to my customers is one of the main reasons I started using
PDNS.

Greetings,
Marc