[Pdns-users] strange error?

Ken Scott ken at encode.com
Mon Oct 27 22:01:18 UTC 2003

i'm using the newest version 2.9.12,
and this is just a slave zone, i'm trying to get all the info from the
master zone ( which is a bind windows server ) to copy over, but just get
that error, over and over again.

any ideas as to what i'm doing wrong here?
i had this all working on the weekend using the same version of pdns, but
just on my home network and everything worked find...

thanks again for your time!
Ken