[Pdns-users] ldap-backend anyone?

jhirche at gris.uni-tuebingen.de jhirche at gris.uni-tuebingen.de
Tue Oct 21 20:19:58 UTC 2003

hi...

I'm fighting with the ldap-backend for some days now and am
about to write a backend of my own soon :)

The documentation is somewhat fuzzy about which format the
ldap-tree should have. The examples in the dedicated
homepage, the powerdns homepage and the example produced by
zone2ldap differ a lot, and apart from none of them seem to
work for me :-\

I'm using debian stable and unstable, the ldap server is
2.0.x and works fine. i tried pdns 2.9.11 and 2.9.12(cvs).
No matter what sort of soarecords i add, the pdns-server
insists on not being authoritative. Does anybody have an
example ldap tree configuration which is working with the
cvs version and is willing to share with me?

Greets