[Pdns-users] How not to approach PowerDNS

Jason A Warren jwarren at aeneas.net
Tue Nov 11 20:25:54 UTC 2003

Our company had one similar to the MAILER-DAEMON, but was a older lady who
was very religious and frowned on the fact that someone was sending her
email labeled as so. And once we tried to explain, all she heard was that it
came from us. She left to go to a locally owned Christian filtered internet
company.

Jason Warren