[Pdns-users] Fancy records ?

A/S ScanNet - Dan Faerch dan at scannet.dk
Tue May 6 12:05:14 UTC 2003

We use the URL redirect, not the MBOXFW..

For MBOXFW we simply add an MX to the domain (pointing to our postfix), then
add the email-pair to their own table in the SQL.. Postfix can read this
table and do the virtualmapping (and relay-access)..

For URL redirect, we run a normal apache with a single PHP script that reads
the HOST header from the browser's input, looks up in the DB and redirects
the user..

Hope that helps
- Dan Faerch
A/S ScanNet