Fw: [Pdns-users] Recursor backend.. THE FIX :)

Ian R. Justman ianj at ian-justman.com
Thu Mar 6 17:31:26 UTC 2003

A/S ScanNet - Dan Faerch wrote:
> Hi all...
>
> Ealier this week i wrote about my PDNS recursor mysteriously chrashing..
>
> I made a debug-trace for Bert, who wrote me back within 10 minnutes with a
> bugfix.. Now THATS impressive :).
> My recursor has been running without any probs at all since yesterday..

Ya know, that'll likely fix the issues I've been observing (and chances
are, the issues you saw were the same as what I was seeing).

While we are on the subject, two questions:

1.  Are the hints hard-coded into the file?
2.  How easy is it to add other TLD servers should you ever have the
desire to?

Thanks.

--Ian.

P.S. If you head to my home page, http://www.ian-justman.com/, I have a
button I created from the logo on the main page.  Any of you (especially
you, Bert) are welcome to snag a copy.