[Pdns-users] nslookup

XPanel Software, Inc. powerdns at xpanel.net
Tue Mar 4 20:05:22 UTC 2003

Hi bert,
I have 2 IPs on my server
# local-address Local IP address to which we bind
#
local-address=212.0.205.122,212.0.205.123

also I tested with 127.0.0.1,212.0.205.122,212.0.205.123
>Also show the command lines you use on those other machines that don't
work.

host -v -t mx test.com 212.0.205.122

what you mean >It is highly advised to bind to specific
interfaces and not use the default 'bind to any'.
example please

thank you,

> > if I run from shell host -v -t mx test.com localhost then everything is
OK.
http://doc.powerdns.com/configuring-db-connection.html