Fw: [Pdns-users] Recursor backend.. THE FIX :)

A/S ScanNet - Dan Faerch dan at scannet.dk
Thu Mar 6 08:13:24 UTC 2003

Hi all...

Ealier this week i wrote about my PDNS recursor mysteriously chrashing..

I made a debug-trace for Bert, who wrote me back within 10 minnutes with a
bugfix.. Now THATS impressive :).
My recursor has been running without any probs at all since yesterday..

So: If anyone has the same problem as me, simple copy the attached
syncres.cc over the old syncres.cc and recompile the lot...

If it does solve your problem, then remember to write "Thank you Bert" ;)..

Note.. This is for ver. 2.9.6.. Dont know if its save to use with any other
version..

- Dan Faerch
A/S ScanNet