[Pdns-users] Example...

Martin List-Petersen martin at list-petersen.dk
Tue Jul 29 13:39:50 UTC 2003

Citat Vinicius Correa <vcorrea at plugin.com.br>:

> Hi there!
>
> I need just one information... How to configure pdns 2.9.10 to work
> as secondary (slave) nameserver?
>
> I would like to see a example of pdns.conf in the secondary nameserver,
> somebody can send me? But in the 2.9.10 version!
>
> I have the 2.9.10 in primary nameserver and it works fine, but when
> I try to AXFR with 2.9.10 in secondary, doesn't work.
>
> I need a example of config file, please.

Are you running native or master mode on your primary dns server ?
Can you do a "host -l -a domain.top" ?

If not, your problem is the master.

The slave simply should replicate as soon, as you insert a slave domain there.

Regards,
Martin List-Petersen
martin at list-petersen dot dk
--
No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions of
absolute reality; even larks and katydids are supposed, by some, to dream.