[Pdns-users] FreeBSD and mac_seeotheruids(4)

Damian Gerow damian at sentex.net
Wed Jul 9 15:56:48 UTC 2003

Out of curiousity, has anyone gotten pdns to run with a guardian process
while also using mac_seeotheruids(4) on a FreeBSD 5.x system?  I've been
playing with it, and it's the only thing on my machine that breaks (for
obvious reasons), but I can't seem to find a way to exempt a user from the
MAC policy, or to at least give explicit permissions within the policy.

For those who don't have a 5.x system on hand:

    The mac_seeotheruids policy module, when enabled, denies users to see
    processes or sockets owned by other users.

 - Damian