[Pdns-users] Example Access Database

Richard Mason richard.mason at ulticonn.co.uk
Sat Feb 22 15:37:20 UTC 2003

Hi Bert,

Can you check the file on http://ds9a.nl/pdns/powerdns.mdb ?

>> Ah ha!  That one works just fine.  Incidentally it hasn't really answered
my original need to see the example database.  I have already got PowerDNS
working under Windows 2000 with SQL Server 2000.  My original thoughts were
based around the 'domain_id' field.  I am now assuming that the management
of the domain id is entirely down to me - i.e. creating a one-to-many
relationship between a customer (for example) and various domain name's they
may have, with the domain id being incremented manually for each new domain.

>> Anyway, thanks for the help... time to get coding a UI!

Regards,

Richard Mason

Ultimate Conn-X-tion
Tel/Fax : +44 (0)1206 522799