[Pdns-users] install issue

Daniel Ceregatti daniel at omnis.com
Wed Dec 3 22:38:59 UTC 2003

This should do the trick in modules/oraclebackend/OBJECTLIBS:

-L/opt/oracle/lib -lclntsh

Presuming of course $ORACLE_HOME=/opt/oracle. It'd be nice if the
configure script could obtain those values from the environment, as
anyone working with oracle would have that defined. Mine isn't in
/opt/oracle, btw, and I had to change it manually.

Daniel

--

Daniel Ceregatti - Programmer
Omnis Network, LLC

Paul's Law:
	In America, it's not how much an item costs, it's how much you save.