[Pdns-users] Re: PowerDNS performance compared to othernameservers

Geier, Michael D Michael.D.Geier at erac.com
Tue Dec 2 17:02:03 UTC 2003

I agree.

I am in the process of evaluating DNS servers to replace the current
POS.
Requirements:
	Dynamic DNS ala DHCP
	SQL Backend (preferably Oracle)
	Speed would be nice

I just found PDNS today.  If anyone would like to comment on the above,
possibly pointing to optimal configuration/setup for Linux (RHEL), I
would appreciate it.

Michael Geier
Enterprise RAC, Network Operations, DNS Administrator
          email: Michael.D.Geier at erac.com
          phone: 314.512.4452