[Pdns-users] New Windows build of PowerDNS

Patricio Valdes valdes at parava.net
Mon Dec 1 15:08:37 UTC 2003

Michel

2 different things in this version that Im unsure of;

1) Do you bind this to a local IP using: local-address = xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
There is no such line in the pdns.conf file included.

2) What about recursor line in  pdns.conf? Do you use the local IP
address here and what should we use for recursor.conf file?
This was not an item in the previous Windows version.

Thanks for your help/.....

Patricio Valdes
Parava Networks, Inc.