[Pdns-users] PDNS 2.9.13 for Windows? Where?

Ryan Baldwin rbaldwin at point2.com
Mon Dec 22 02:14:53 UTC 2003

>From the site:
"Big news! Windows is back! Our great friend Michel Stol found the time to update the PowerDNS code so it works again under windows." ( http://doc.powerdns.com/changelog.html#CHANGELOG-2-9-13)

Is this new windows version in binary or source form?  All I see on the site is 2.9.13 source for linux/windows ( http://www.powerdns.com/downloads/index.php)... Just wondering if I have to build it myself again or what... we have 2.9.10 running on our system (I hacked and slashed 2.9.10 to make it work, ie compile, under Win2k) and it's been running great for a number of months now.... however recently it's been crunching the servers once a day with EOM exceptions.  We have ~34,000 records and ~3,400 domains.  I've read online that some people have experienced memory leaks when in this area in the older 2.9.6 version, but I haven't read anything anywhere stating if the new version rectifies this issue.  Anybody (Mr. Stol?) know for sure?

Thanks in advance..

- Ryan Baldwin
Programmer/Analyst
Point2 Technologies Inc.