[Pdns-users] update notifications (continously repeated)

Markus Welsch markus.welsch at suk.de
Mon Dec 1 22:54:43 UTC 2003

hi,

i've just installed powerdns on a test system (1 example domain) and i'm
getting every minute a message logged:

	"1 domain for which we are master needs notifications"

the secondary nameserver is out of my control, the only way to request
it to re-transfer the zone(s) is using update notifications. just
wondering how the above will behave when switching finally (also for
performance reasons).

i'm using Debian/GNU Linux and the debian static built (for Woody).

Cheers,

Markus