[Pdns-users] PowerDNS Version 2.9.11 released!
ahu at ds9a.nl
Fri Aug 22 17:53:32 UTC 2003
If you can read this, the mailing lists work again :-)
PowerDNS version 2.9.11 is available on http://www.powerdns.com/downloads :
Yet another iteration, hopefully this will be the last silly
! There has been a change in behaviour whereby disable-axfr does
! what it means now! From now on, setting allow-axfr-ips
! automatically disables AXFR from unmentioned subnets.
This release enables AXFR again, disable-axfr did the opposite
of what it claimed. Furthermore, the pdns_recursor now cleans
its cache, which should save some memory in the long run.
Norbert contributed some small LDAP work which should come in
useful in the future.
* Feature: pdns_recursor now actually cleans its cache
* Feature: pdns_recursor writes its pid to disk (FreeBSD
* LDAP now has support for AXFR and TTLs (Norbert Sendetzky)
* Some Solaris versions #define PC, confusing the
PacketHandler PC instance. We now #undef PC to be sure.
* Some debugging output was left in the bind2backend and in
the slave support, which could mess up pdns_control
output. Noticed by Mark Bergsma.
http://www.PowerDNS.com Open source, database driven DNS Software
http://lartc.org Linux Advanced Routing & Traffic Control HOWTO
More information about the Pdns-users