[Pdns-users] SuperMaster/Superslave combination

Jeroen Wunnink jeroen at easyhosting.nl
Wed Apr 23 08:47:13 UTC 2003

Hello,

I'm having some problems with a supermaster/superslave operation, somehow
either the master doesn't send out the notify, or the slave doesn't do
anything with it (no notices in the monitor interface)

When I add a domain using PowerAdmin, it'll be added fine to the mysql
backend and works perfectly in the master..
In the slave I executed: insert into supermasters (ip,nameserver,account)
values ('213.247.46.45','ns2.dnspower.nl','') ;

And on the master It'll add ns2.dnspower.nl automatically as a secondary
nameserver through PowerAdmin..
The Master has the master option in the config turned on, and the slave has
been turned on in the slave config file..

Am I forgetting something ?

Met vriendelijke groet,

Jeroen Wunnink,
systeembeheer at easyhosting.nl

telefoon:+31 (035) 6285455              Postbus 1332
fax: +31 (035) 6838242                  1200 BH Hilversum

http://www.easyhosting.nl