[Pdns-dev] Shutdown of pdns-dev

Pieter Lexis pieter.lexis at powerdns.com
Mon Jul 12 10:50:42 UTC 2021

Hello readers of pdns-dev,

We have noticed that this mailing-list has become a mirror of
pdns-announce with a very low number of other e-mail threads. These
threads would have been on-topic for pdns-users or would be better
served as an issue on GitHub.

Hence, we've decided to shutdown this mailing-list. Starting September
1st 2021, no new emails will be accepted for this list. We will keep the
list archives available for reference.

We advice subscribers who want to keep up with announcements to
subscribe to pdns-announce[1] if they have not done so already.

For those interested in the support mailing-list, which is relatively
low-volume at a handful of emails per week, please subscribe to
pdns-users[2].

Best regards,

Pieter and the PowerDNS team

Pieter Lexis