[Pdns-dev] PowerDNS Recursor 4.3.3 and 4.2.4 released

Otto Moerbeek otto.moerbeek at open-xchange.com
Fri Jul 17 08:53:25 UTC 2020

Hello!,

Today we are releasing PowerDNS Recursor 4.3.3 and 4.2.4.

These releases fix an issue where the refresh time of a loaded RPZ
zone was ignored. A DNSSEC issue that could lead to zones being marked
Bogus wrongly and a few other DNSSEC related issues were also fixed.

Please refer to the 4.3.3 changelog[1] and 4.2.4 changelog[2] for
details.

The 4.3.3 tarball[3] (signature[4]) and 4.2.4 tarball[5]
(signature[6]) are available from our download site[7] and packages
for CentOS 6, 7 and 8, Debian Stretch and Buster, Ubuntu Xenial and
Bionic are available from our repository[8].

4.0 and older releases are EOL, refer to the documentation[9] for
details about our release cycles.

Please send us all feedback and issues you might have via the mailing
list[10], or in case of a bug, via GitHub[11].

Regards,

 -Otto and the PowerDNS Team

[1] https://doc.powerdns.com/recursor/changelog/4.3.html#change-4.3.3
[2] https://doc.powerdns.com/recursor/changelog/4.2.html#change-4.2.4