[Pdns-dev] PowerDNS Authoritative Server 4.1.8 Released
erik.winkels at open-xchange.com
Fri Mar 22 15:00:47 UTC 2019
(via: https://blog.powerdns.com/2019/03/22/powerdns-authoritative-server-4-1-8-released/ )
We just released PowerDNS Authoritative Server 4.1.8.
This release contains a bunch of backports, improvements and bug fixes that we wanted in the 4.1.x release channel after the 4.1.7 security release was out of the door.
Please see the changelog for full details:
- #7604: Correctly interpret an empty AXFR response to an IXFR query,
- #7610: Fix replying from ANY address for non-standard port,
- #7609: Fix rectify for ENT records in narrow zones,
- #7607: Do not compress the root,
- #7608: Fix dot stripping in `setcontent()`,
- #7605: Fix invalid SOA record in MySQL which prevented the authoritative server from starting,
- #7603: Prevent leak of file descriptor if running out of ports for incoming AXFR,
- #7602: Fix API search failed with “Commands out of sync; you can’t run this command now”,
- #7509: Plug `mysql_thread_init` memory leak,
- #7567: EL6: fix `CXXFLAGS` to build with compiler optimizations.
This release was made possible by contributions from: Aki Tuomi, Chris Hofstaedtler and Kees Monshouwer.
The tarball (sig) is available at downloads.powerdns.com and packages for CentOS 6 and 7, Debian Jessie and Stretch, Ubuntu Trusty, Xenial and Bionic are available from repo.powerdns.com.
Please send us all feedback and issues you might have via the mailing list, or in case of a bug, via GitHub.
PowerDNS.COM BV -- https://www.powerdns.com
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 475 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Pdns-dev