[Pdns-dev] PowerDNS Authoritative Server 3.4.7 released!
pieter.lexis at powerdns.com
Tue Nov 3 16:41:13 CET 2015
We're pleased announce the release of the PowerDNS Authoritative Server
version 3.4.7. This release fixes several bugs and has a bunch of
The biggest fixes are improved negative caching and preventing a crash
that could happen during the AXFR of a zone with many MX records of
Tarballs and packages are available on:
* Soon: https://www.monshouwer.eu/download/3rd_party/pdns/
(RHEL/CentOS, with the usual huge thanks to Kees Monshouwer).
The changelog is produced below, a version with clickable links can be
found at .
* Ignore invalid/empty TKEY and TSIG records (Christian Hofstaedtler)
* Don't reply to truncated queries (Christian Hofstaedtler)
* don't log out-of-zone ents during AXFR in (Kees Monshouwer)
* Prevent XSS by escaping user input. Thanks to Pierre Jaury and Damien
Cauquil at Sysdream for pointing this out.
* Handle NULL and boolean properly in gPGSql (Aki Tuomi)
* Improve negative caching (Kees Monshouwer)
* Do not divide timeout twice (Aki Tuomi)
* Correctly sort records with a priority.
* Direct query answers and correct zone-rectification in the GeoIP
backend (Aki Tuomi)
* Use token names to identify PKCS#11 keys (Aki Tuomi)
* Fix typo in an error message (Arjen Zonneveld)
* limit NSEC3 iterations in bindbackend (Kees Monshouwer)
* Initialize minbody (Aki Tuomi)
* OPENPGPKEY record-type (James Cloos and Kees Monshouwer)
* add global soa-edit settings (Kees Monshouwer)
1 - https://doc.powerdns.com/md/changelog/#powerdns-authoritative-server-347
PowerDNS.COM BV - https://www.powerdns.com
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the Pdns-dev