[Pdns-dev] LMDB Auth backend.

John Sutherland jsutherland at llnw.com
Fri Dec 4 18:16:28 CET 2015

Hi all,

This morning, I received notifications on a few tickets I had out on the LMDB backend. It mentions that LMDB is getting dropped in it current form. Does this mean that there’s a new version of it in the works, or is it dropped entirely.  We’re actually getting ready to deploy soon with it, so this kind of scared us.

---
John Sutherland
Senior Software Engineer
jsutherland at llnw.com

--
The information in this message may be confidential.  It is intended solely
for