[Pdns-dev] Resolved: custom gpgsql-delete-zone-query value not taking effect in pdns-3.3.1

Tod A. Sandman sandmant at rice.edu
Thu Mar 20 18:54:12 CET 2014

On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 08:18:30AM +0100, Ruben d'Arco wrote:
> Maybe you can share your configuration?

Sorry for the bother - while dumbing down my config even further I found the issue - I was stupidly (and inadvertently) redefining gpgsql-delete-zone-query (back to its default) in a separate "included" config file.  How I missed this, especially when comparing version 3.3 and 3.3.1 , was another error on my part.

Tod Sandman
Sr. Systems Administrator
Middleware Development & Integration
Rice University