[Pdns-dev] zones operated as slave AND master?

Lutz Preßler Lutz.Pressler at SerNet.de
Fri Apr 4 16:51:08 CEST 2014

Hello,

I'd like to have master and slave functionality for the same zone.
I don't think that's possible with the current authoritative server
(maybe with AXFR script and some external mechanism).
Haven't looked into the code any further to see if that could be easy.

Application would be front-signing zones with PowerDNS, but as a hidden
master (with non-PowerDNS servers als slaves).

Thanks for working on PowerDNS, especially the DNSSEC features are
very powerfull...

Regards,
  Lutz Preßler

--