[Pdns-dev] PowerDNS Authoritative Server 3.3 Release Candidate 2 available

bert hubert bert.hubert at netherlabs.nl
Fri Jun 28 15:52:20 CEST 2013

On Sat, Jun 29, 2013 at 12:11:26AM +1030, justin at postgresql.org wrote:

>   CXXLD  pdnssec
> unix_semaphore.cc:47:27: error: use of undeclared identifier 'm_lock'
>   if (pthread_mutex_init(&m_lock, NULL) != 0) {

We used to special case OSX for semaphores. Testing indicated that m_lock
was no longer used, but this is because we don't do our testing on OSX.

I think that by now, OSX no longer needs special casing.

So, if you could take out all the #ifdef sections in unix_semaphore.cc that
relate to Apple or OSX, It Might Just Work.

Can you let us know?