[Pdns-dev] OSX compilation ok with svn 3023

justin at postgresql.org justin at postgresql.org
Tue Jan 8 17:40:08 CET 2013

Hi guys,

Just as a useful data point, the auth server (svn head rev 3023) is
compiling ok on OSX (10.7.5).

Tried it with the gsqlite3, gmysql, and gpgsql extentions.  All ok as
far as compiling goes.

For reference, this is the configure line used.

   ./configure --prefix=/tmp/pdns --with-sqlite=/usr/local
--with-modules="gsqlite3 gmysql gpgsql"
--with-mysql-includes=/usr/local/include --with-mysql-lib=/usr/local/lib

(Also note different address.  I'm traveling around EU atm, so my older
@salasaga.org one generally doesn't work. :/)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift