[Pdns-dev] CloudDNS Rackspace+ Powerdns Backend

Mark Scholten mark at streamservice.nl
Fri Sep 7 00:49:16 CEST 2012

Hello,

It will take some time to look in to their (CloudDNS) API. I can do it for
400 euro (excl. VAT, depending on your location it is possible that you
don't have to pay VAT to us). If it is only important that when
records/domains that are created/updated in a PowerDNS backend they are
copied/updated/deleted to CloudDNS that will be possible for this price
(based on the MySQL backend). If it is for an incoming AXFR with a custom
backend to store the data in CloudDNS that would also be possible for this
price.

At this moment CloudDNS don't support DNSSEC as far as I can see.

Feel free to contact me directly at mark at streamservice.nl.

Kind regards,

Mark Scholten