[Pdns-dev] Patch: add "domains" table name to queries

Nicky Gerritsen nickygerritsen at me.com
Sun Oct 21 10:55:46 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I am using PowerDNS on my server, but I have added a "domain_id" field to the domain table to link this table to my (self created) hosting panel.
However, some queries do not prepend "domains" to the field, so errors occur when selecting from two tables who both have a "domain_id" column. Up until now I changed this every time, but I thought that a patch might be useful. As far as I know such a thing does not break anything, so it could do little harm.
I have attached the patch. I normally use MySQL as backend, so I grep'ed the source for the queries and found them only in the sqlite3 and pgsql backends besides the MySQL backend, so I've updated the queries there as wel.

Regards,

Nicky