[Pdns-dev] IMPORTANT: please help us test the uncommon backends!

Peter van Dijk peter.van.dijk at netherlabs.nl
Wed Oct 10 17:53:33 CEST 2012

Hello John,

On Oct 10, 2012, at 16:53 , John Leach wrote:

> you're not clear about the pipe backend actually, is it tested? Is it at
> risk of being removed?

What I meant to say was: the pipebackend is used quite a lot, and many of these users tend to update from SVN, instead of waiting for releases. This means that, even though pipebackend is not currently part of our automatic testing, there is enough feedback on it that it would never end up broken in a release, and is not at risk of being removed.

Kind regards,
--
Peter van Dijk
Netherlabs Computer Consulting BV - http://www.netherlabs.nl/