[Pdns-dev] ldapbackend patch for AXFR base DN

Tom Bamford tom at aims.ac.za
Fri Jul 20 11:45:37 CEST 2012

On 20 July 2012 10:15, Peter van Dijk <peter.van.dijk at netherlabs.nl> wrote:
> Hello Tom,
>
> Good to hear the ldapbackend is seeing usage, we don't hear much of that!
>
> Thank you for your patch; would you please file a ticket at wiki.powerdns.com and attach it? Otherwise, we are likely to forget. Thanks!

Hi Peter

Thanks for your reply. I've opened ticket #536
(http://wiki.powerdns.com/trac/ticket/536) as requested.

Our campus LAN is built around the pdns ldapbackend, and more recently
we adopted ISC dhcpd4 with the ldap patches, the combination of which
gives us scalable easy-to-maintain network management.

It would be nice if the patch was accepted as I would like to backport
the newest stable pdns for Ubuntu 12.04.

Regards
Tom

--
System Administrator
African Institute for Mathematical Sciences
Jabber: tom at aims.ac.za
Web: www.aims.ac.za