[Pdns-dev] new backend for testing

Aki Tuomi cmouse at youzen.ext.b2.fi
Thu Aug 30 11:40:45 CEST 2012

On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 10:41:46PM +0300, Aki Tuomi wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 08:10:36AM +0300, Aki Tuomi wrote:
> > On Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 07:53:20PM +0100, John Leach wrote:
> > > Hi Aki,

Last update for now about this.

I wrote a test script to provide dynamic v6 reverses with DNSSEC signatures to
test out the backend. You can find the script in the repository.

A huge thanks to mr. van Dijk for helping me iron out the worst bugs from it.

I also added add/remove/activate/deactivateDomainKey stubs and
setDomainMetadata stubs. These of course work over HTTP as well.

Any feedback is still greatly appreciated, also any use experience!