[Pdns-dev] Pipebackend bug.

Christopher Arnold chris at arnold.se
Sat Nov 29 11:44:26 CET 2008

On Sat, 29 Nov 2008, bert hubert wrote:

>> Here is some typical output:
>>
>> pdns[3035]: Query for 'sto.arnold.globalns.openpeers.net' type 'ANY' failed
>> regex ''^.*;.*$''
>
> Ah! This is a great hint - try setting pipe-regex=^.*$
> Without the '.

Oh...

To make it very clear to everyone reading:
Do not use single quotes "'" around your regexp!

pipe-regex=^.*$ works, pipe-regex='^.*$' does not work...

I'm not really shure if i should feel ashamed or not for not spotting
this...

Am i the first one to read the manual litterary?

But im blushing about missing the "remove the space" part when logging
into the wiki...

 	/Chris
--
http://www.arnold.se/chris/