[Pdns-dev] Change query to return srv fail for a domain

Norbert Sendetzky norbert at linuxnetworks.de
Wed Jan 30 14:59:12 CET 2008

On Sunday 27 January 2008 02:52:11 Anil Madikonda wrote:
> I want to change the gmysql query to return a SRV fail to the requests for
> any domain that was set with a status of zero (disabled)
>
> My domains table included a status field (integer field with acceptable
> values 0 = disabled, 1= enabled)

You have to adapt virtually all SELECT queries. There's a documentation for
the opendbx backend available at

http://linuxnetworks.de/doc/index.php/PowerDNS_OpenDBX_Backend/Configuration/SQL_domain_check

which is similar to gmysql and may help you finding the necessary queries.

Norbert
--
OpenPGP public key
http://www.linuxnetworks.de/norbert.pubkey.asc