[Pdns-dev] Re: BIND backend support for allow-query in named.conf (Was: Help with Bison parser for BIND named.conf (allow-query))

Brendan Oakley gentux2 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 14:37:24 CEST 2008

Hi,

I've updated this patch, against the current svn, to fix some problems
with the original. It's running in production and working as expected.
It now returns SERVFAIL rather than NXDOMAIN for disallowed hosts, and
has better sanity checking. I posted more details on the ticket.

I am interested in seeing this included. It is a requirement on our
site because the same authoritative server hosts public domains as
well as private zone data we want to keep hidden to outside.

Thanks.
Brendan