[Pdns-dev] [patch] PowerDNS LDAP backend

Norbert Sendetzky norbert at linuxnetworks.de
Sun Mar 18 18:25:32 CET 2007

On Sunday 18 March 2007 17:41, bert hubert wrote:
> Oops sorry - I since lifted that patch from one of your earlier versions,
> can you check if things are ok in the SVN right now?

Would you mind adding the debian directory from the official Debian package to
the PowerDNS source? The files debian-pdns are broken.

The source looks good and compiles but if I start the pdns daemon, I get

Mar 18 18:19:20 localhost pdns[19914]: Unable to load
module '/usr/lib/powerdns/libldapbackend.so': /usr/lib/powerdns/libldapbackend.so:
undefined symbol: _Z11fillSOADataRKSsR7SOAData

Seems to be a result of the change you've added.

Norbert
--
OpenPGP public key
http://www.linuxnetworks.de/norbert.pubkey.asc