[Pdns-dev] Re: PDNS LDAP zone2ldap doesn't work

Norbert Sendetzky norbert at linuxnetworks.de
Tue Jun 12 22:01:09 CEST 2007

Hi Callum

> Regardless of what zone I try to translate/migrate, the zone2ldap tool
> fails with the message:
> "Died because of STL error: Parsing zone content line: 'SOA' doesn't look
> like a qtype, stopping loop".

I can also reproduce this using the zone2ldap from the 2.9.21 package with any
zone, e.g.

zone2ldap --basedn="ou=zones,o=dns" --zone-file=yolinux.zone --zone-name=yolinux.com

where yolinux.zone is the output of "dig" or "host". It seems like Bert
changed some code to integrate the new ZoneParserTNG but hasn't tested the
tool. I've compared it to zone2sql (which works) but didn't find the mistake.

@Bert: Can you have a look at? I fear the error could be inside ZoneParserTNG.

Norbert
--
OpenPGP public key