[Pdns-dev] Add/delete allow-from in recursor

bert hubert bert.hubert at netherlabs.nl
Sat Jun 10 18:51:18 CEST 2006

On Fri, Jun 09, 2006 at 09:11:38AM -0700, Sean Leach wrote:
> Is there any plans/discussion on adding the ability to
> programmatically add/remove allow-from entries in the recursor (like
> using rec_control add-host 1.2.3.0/24)?

It is not high on the agenda. Right now the first priority is to release
3.1.2 which should be a pure bug-fix release.

It is pretty strange, but performance does not appear to deteriorate too
much on a reload. Or at least, that is what my measurements show.

Do you have an urgent need to change allow-from a lot?

Thanks.