[Pdns-dev] Wiki open for business again, please file bugs

bert hubert bert.hubert at netherlabs.nl
Mon Jul 10 23:57:50 CEST 2006

Hi everbody,

Due to very bad spam problems, opening and editing tickets had been disabled
for a while.

You can file bugs again, but as a stop gap measure, we ask you to log in
before filing, on:

http://wiki.powerdns.com/projects/trac/login

Username: anon
Password: nospam

A notice to this effect has been posted on http://wiki.powerdns.com as well.
Once logged in, the 'New Ticket' button reappears.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,

bert

PS: we know about the trac 0.10-from-svn anti-spam hooks but that requires
abandoning the Debian trac package, and that in turn requires spending more
time on system administration, which in turn means less time spent on actual
PowerDNS work.