[Pdns-dev] new snapshot service, LDAP, openDBX

bert hubert bert.hubert at netherlabs.nl
Sun Jan 15 22:31:29 CET 2006

Hi!

I've added the OpenDBX database backend by Norbert, and also his LDAP
updates. Thanks Norbert!

To benefit from the latest features in PowerDNS, from now on you can find
much more regular builds on:

                     http://svn.powerdns.com/snapshots/

The directory numbers correspond to commits as listed in the timeline:

               http://wiki.powerdns.com/projects/trac/timeline

Currently three releases are built, a tar.gz, a linux static deb and a linux
static rpm.

LDAP and OpenDBX aren't yet turned on in the static builds, I'll try to make
that happen soonest. They are included in the tar.gz though, from build 559
and onwards.

Good luck, and let me know if everything works as intended.

	Bert