[Pdns-dev] OpenBSD

Dean Anderson dean at av8.com
Thu Nov 20 16:35:52 CET 2003

I tried building pdns 2.9.11 --with-modules='' on sparc64 freebsd, and all
of the programs simply coredumped.  Sorry, I didn't wait around long
enough to find out if it was c++ compiler bug (probably), before
installing aurora linux....  I probably should have looked into it
further.  Oh well. Fyi.

		--Dean