[Pdns-dev] various problems

Remco Post remco at pipsworld.nl
Fri Feb 28 11:43:04 CET 2003

Hi all,

I'm trying to compile pdns 2.9.6 on solaris. Getting close, but found some
small glitches:

1- ldapbackend user u_int16_t, that is not defined on solaris, uint16_t
is...

2- gpgsql adds -Wl,-rpath<someting> to the linker config... this breaks on
solaris, gcc on solaris (usually) user the solaris ld, which doesn't
undestand these gnu-isms

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,

Remco Post

SARA - Stichting Academisch Rekencentrum Amsterdam    http://www.sara.nl
High Performance Computing  Tel. +31 20 592 8008    Fax. +31 20 668 3167

"I really didn't foresee the Internet. But then, neither did the computer
industry. Not that that tells us very much of course - the computer industry
didn't even foresee that the century was going to end." -- Douglas Adams