[Pdns-dev] Auto-incrementing serial with SQL backends

JoséLuisTallón jltallon at adv-solutions.net
Sat Apr 12 17:06:43 CEST 2003

Two or three months ago I asked about the auto-increment feature with
generic-sql backends, which is not working.
The only answer pointed to a workaround, instead of a fix.

I took a look at the code, at everything looked fine.

Bert, do you have any idea where the bug is?
I can spend a little time working on it next week --Easter vacation--, so i
will try to fix it [quite annoying we don't have it working despite
documentation]

I know PowerDNS is multi-threaded (of course!) -- any special measures i
should take when debugging?

Thanks for a well-done nameserver. Keep the good work!

Regards,
	J.L.